SunCap Property Group is seeking a full-time Development Manager. Prospective candidates should be experienced and looking to grow with our firm. The position will be located in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
- Lead the development and delivery of SunCap projects with goals of maximizing profits, mitigating risk, and building successful vendor and client relationships by serving in a general overall development capacity with responsibilities centered on the entitlement, due diligence underwriting processes for our projects and in risk mitigation. This includes full responsibility for delivering projects on time, on budget AND to the complete satisfaction of our partners and our clients.
- Without compromising the integrity quality of the organization, day to day focus shall be on profitability and risk mitigation.
- To coordinate development proposals for existing and potential clients.
- To assist us in creating and implementing development proformas and financial analyses that will accurately reflect project feasibility, construction financing and status of all our projects and to effectively communicate same to partners.
- Assist in coordination and project reporting to banks and capital partners.
- Quality First Organization: You will assist SunCap's cultural and philosophical initiatives and mission statement to be a Quality First Organization.
Assist the construction group with:
Our firm offers a competitive salary, healthcare benefits and a vibrant work environment.
- Preconstruction efforts associated with the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Scoping, hiring and contracting with General Contractor (GC) partners for the successful delivery of our Development Projects.
- Establishing regular meetings for monitoring GC Schedule and Cost Control and reporting on same within SunCap.
- Managing the GC Submittal Process and Coordinating Necessary Client Approvals of Submittals ensuring Quality Control of our Product.
- Managing GC Draw Process for Pay Application Approvals and Confirmation of appropriate back-up documentation. Coordinate with our lending partners to address their questions / concerns through this process.
- Providing weekly update reports to our clients regarding the status of our ongoing projects
- Managing our remote project cameras and their content to meet our partners and marketing needs.
- Hiring and Managing Geotechnical Testing Agencies and their reporting for our projects to ensure proper Quality Control of our Product.
- Traveling as necessary for managing on-time Project Deliveries and Coordinating with Bank Inspectors for Draw Processes.
- Assist in hiring and managing Architects, Engineers and Designers through Build To Suit Design Processes
- Leading the punch list and close out process with our GC to gain timely approvals from our clients related to project completion.